Monday, February 8, 2010

KinderBach Preschool Piano Lessons


Music is something my little boys love....so does my entire family, but our little ones, twin boys age 6 have  imitated playing all kinds of instruments!  So when I received a subscription for online piano lessons from KinderBach for  TOS Homeschool Review Crew I was really excited for them.

 

KinderBach is a music program for young children 3-7 years. You will need a piano or keyboard to do the lessons.
KindderBach is a tried and proven method of teaching young children to play piano and read music. They will also learn intervals, rythm, and music patterns all with really cute and fun characters.

In the first lesson the boys learned about the black keys and sang a song :)  they then worked on a worksheet that reinforced what they had learned. They loved it! They giggled , had fun...oh and they LEARNED, that makes me happy I want them to enjoy music and have fun in the process, this program offers excactly that.

 

There are 6 levels and each level lasts 10 weeks ( over 240 lessons). KinderBach  is available as either an online program or you can purchase DVD lessons.
Online lessons are$7.99/month
DVD and CD packages start at $40.45/per level

If You would like to read more reviews of this program please check out what my CREW mates have to say HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment